Our infrastructure, facilities, equipment and human resources comply with all current legal regulations and GMP standards, to make our services reliable solutions.
• We have two areas with independent air systems
• Tablet blisters and general coated tablets
• Automatic dosing of tablets into bottles.
• Boxing of different pharmaceutical forms: We have 5 production lines where we can box manually, semi-automatically or automatically, blister packs, plastic and glass bottles, ampoules, knobs, etc.
• We have a CAM AV 65 cartoner with Lixis code reader in leaflets and cases.
• On our second floor we have 4 conditioning boxes for clients who require exclusivity.
• We have a semiautomatic line for packaging hospital blister boxes.
• Refurbished Finished Product and presentation changes
• Handling of products with traceability: We have two tracing terminals.
• Coding of materials by stamp or inkjet equipment
• Automatic labeling of vials and / or ampoules
• Attaching security labels with semi-automatic machines
• Assembling heat shrink packs
• Handling of products that require a cold chain
Storage of Materials
• We have space in our warehouse for the storage of raw materials, finished products and materials for third parties.
• We have cages for the management of psychotropic and narcotic drugs.
• We have a cold room of 18,000 liters for the storage of products that require this condition
• We have an area for the fractionation of general and excipient raw materials.
Quality Control and Microbiology Laboratories
• Our Quality Control and Microbiology laboratory operates on the second level of our plant.
• We have equipament for the analysis and control of raw materials and finished products.
• We have a microbiology area to carry out sterility controls.
• Agrochemical tests, cosmetics, medicinal products, food, food additives, veterinary products.
• Quality control tests of finished products and raw materials.
• Analysis according to pharmacopoeias.
• Stability Analysis of Pharmaceutical and Veterinary Products.
• Analytical and sampling designs.
•Development of analytical methods.
• Analytical validations by spectrometry, HPLC.
• Risk analysis.
• Cleaning validations.
• Dissolution tests according to pharmacopoeias.
• Validations of physical-chemical and microbiological processes.
• Validations and development of analytical methods.
• Microbiological tests in general.
• Physical chemical analysis of soils, mud, residues and effluents.
• Quality analysis of surface water, groundwater and effluents.
• We have staff with extensive experience in the development of materials for the Marketing sector
• We collaborate with the titular laboratories in the development of their processes